Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
There are four key focus areas where change can have the greatest impact on organizational transformation at the board, leadership, and staff levels:
- Workplace and Board Culture
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Policies and Practices Integration; and
- Operations Management
We can work with you to advance a growth mindset, behaviors, and practices to lead with equity and inclusion and strengthen your organization.
We believe that for organizations to remain competitive and relevant in today’s environment requires innovation, insight, agility and the ability to pivot in times of extreme change. The cultural transformation necessary to address our nation’s growing racial and ethnic anxiety, and the corresponding lack of equity, will happen only if new behaviors and organizational practices are integrated into everyday operations. We believe that organizations that progressively design innovative DEI practices will lead the pack to meet performance and business objectives. We believe organizations that make DEI central to their mission, operations and leadership practices will have a greater impact.
We offer tailored executive coaching and training solutions that may include the following the topics:
- Strategic planning and DEI.
- DEI as good board governance.
- Unconscious and implicit bias.
- The meaning of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Reducing prejudice.
- Cultural awareness and belonging.
- Addressing microaggressions.
- Exploring the experiences of leaders of color and philanthropy
- Building capacity for equitable grantmaking